QRTV is a simple app which allows you to easily share and connect to Wi-Fi networks anywhere.
QR Code or Wi-Fi Network information on your
QRTV 1.1 just released: no more fumbling with Wi-Fi settings and passwords, just scan to connect!
QRTV Wi-Fi Setup Demo from iStumbler Support on Vimeo.
- Display any QR Code String you like on your AppleTV or iOS Device
- Enter your Wi-Fi Network name and Password to make it easy for visitors to get connected
- Choose from a rainbow of colors, with complementary backgrounds or make your own custom colors
- iOS: Scan any QR Code, open URLs and automatically configure Wi-Fi Networks
QRTV is configured in the Apple TV Settings App, where you can customize many options.
Tap on the QRTV Badge in the lower-right corner of the screen or click the remote button to quickly accessing settings.
- The Code String to enter your own custom QR Code: defaults to the URL of this page
- Wi-Fi Network Name and Password
- Display Mode: Code String or Wi-Fi Information
- The Color of the QR Code, choose from a rainbow of pre-defined colors or mix your own custom color
- The Background Color behind the QR Code: Black, White, Grey or a nicely Complimentary color
- Lock Color so that it cant' be changed by swiping on the remote or screen
- The Correction Level for the QR Code, higher levels provide more reliable scanning
QRTV is an iStumbler Labs App. Designed,
coded, produced and published by Alf Watt.
For support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org —
Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved.